thephillygodfather.com’s privacy pledge is simple yet powerful: We will NOT send you even a single email we are not supposed to, or give your email to anyone else. If you purchase any of our premium products, our secure server software encrypts all information, ensuring that transactions stay private and protected. The Philly Godfather Privacy Pledge should make a user feel safe, removing the need to worry about spam or your privacy when using any of The Philly Godfather’s products.
The Philly Godfather provides services and content relating to the world of sports, as described more fully on the Site (the “Service”). The Service includes any service and content The Philly Godfather performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed or performed on or through the Service, such as text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, editorials, photographs, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips (collectively “Content”). The Philly Godfather may alter, suspend or discontinue the Service, including any Content, for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. The Philly Godfather may restrict functionality or your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
You can browse The Philly Godfather and enjoy the Content without registering. In order to post any new Content or access certain features of the Service, you must register with The Philly Godfather and select a password and screen name (“The Philly Godfather User ID”). You may not select or use as a The Philly Godfather User ID a name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene. The Philly Godfather reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a The Philly Godfather User ID in its sole discretion. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your The Philly Godfather password. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, whether or not undertaken by you. You must notify The Philly Godfather immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although The Philly Godfather will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you shall be liable for the losses of The Philly Godfather or others due to such unauthorized use. By providing The Philly Godfather your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may opt out or change the frequency of certain Service-related communications by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word “No email” in the subject field. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending an email message to email@example.com with the word “No email” in the subject field. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service:
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other The Philly Godfather users;
- to contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any The Philly Godfather user;
- to create or submit unwanted email or other messages (“Spam”) to any other The Philly Godfather users or any The Philly Godfather URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or in any manner which may cause a denial of service (“DOS”) event. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to this Site;
- with the intention of any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of the Services.
The Philly Godfather may remove any Content or deactivate any The Philly Godfather account at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.
By uploading, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing Content of any kind at or on the Site or otherwise through the Service (your “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all rights in your User Content and that any User Content you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of publicity or privacy. The Philly Godfather reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions.
The Philly Godfather takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other users or third parties post or send over the Service. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you send, upload, download, stream, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility. The Philly Godfather is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree that The Philly Godfather shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Content.
Your User Content includes any blog and/or forums post you provide via The Philly Godfather.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other The Philly Godfather Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users occurring on or in connection with the Service.
LICENSE GRANT By posting any User Content, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to The Philly Godfather a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed.
PRIVACY We care about the privacy of our users. By using the Service, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.